To register for one of Ceilon’s classes, click on the date of the class you would like to atte. This will take you to a public Facebook page (you do not need to have a Facebook account) where you will find complete information about the event, and a PayPal link to buy a ticket and reserve your spot.
- Tuesday, June 11th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Sea Turtle!
- Thursday, June 20th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint an Eagle, Just in Time for the 4th of July!
- Tuesday, June 25th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Patriotic Country-Themed Sign, Just in Time for the 4th of July!
- Tuesday, July 9th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Bumblebee in Some Clover!
- Thursday, July 18th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint Your Next Big Fish Story!
- Tuesday, July 23rd at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Beautiful Mountain Scene!
- Thursday, August 1st at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Beautiful Tuscan Landscape!
- Tuesday, August 6th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Hummingbird in a Hibiscus!
- Thursday, August 15th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Pair of Dolphins Swimming in the Surf!
- Tuesday, August 20th at 6:00pm – Let’s Paint a Mama Bear and Her Cubs in the Woods!
Student Choice Art Skills Classes
These classes are opportunities for you to choose something you would like to learn and then learn it. Click on the date you want to attend, reserve your spot, and let me know by email what it is you would like to learn. I will then post that as the skill being taught for that class. You can invite your friends to join us or I will fill out the rest of the spots by posting on Facebook. The current dates available are listed here. The skills I’m willing to teach are listed after the dates.