Skip to content
- “Acadia Lunch Companion” accepted by the Statements: 50 Years of Making, MSU’s Department of Art 50th Anniversary Alumni Exhibition. This was a juried exhibition in which 220 works were submitted but only 127 were accepted.
- Southwest Montana Arts Annual member exhibition at the Bozeman Public Library, 2014.
- S.L.A.M. Festival 2013 in Bozeman, Montana.
- Running Free from Cancer benefit art show in 2013, Bozeman, Montana.
- Donor/participant in the “Art vs Oil Spill” art fundraiser to benefit Wildlife Rehabilitation and Nature
Preservation Society Inc. on Zazzle.com in 2010.
- Wind River Valley Artists’ Guild 4th Annual Miniature Art Show. Dubois, Wyoming. November 2002.
- The Artists’ Gallery Bozeman, Montana. A working member of The Artists’ Gallery artists coop where I
exhibited and sold artwork from December 1997 through May 1998.
- Holter Museum of Art Helena, Montana. June 1996. National juried exhibition featuring art which
incorporated animals in a non-traditional way.
- Eastern Montana College Art Gallery Billings, Montana. Spring 1991. National juried exhibition entitled
“Icons from the Cult of the Prairie Madonna”, featuring works of art by women about the experience of
being a woman in the American West.
- Artemesia Gallery Chicago, Illinois. February 1991. National juried exhibition featuring artwork by
women about issues of concern to women.
- The PASS Gallery Bozeman, Montana. October 1990. Joint exhibition with renowned Montana artist
Freeman Butts, as well as artists Marvin Fuller and Keith Campeau.
- The Gallery on Greene, Cumberland, Maryland. Solo exhibition, August 1989.
- Mississippi State University College of Business and Industry Art Gallery Solo exhibition. February 1989
- Received the coveted “Best in Show” award at the 17th Annual Mississippi State University
Student Art Exhibition in 1989.